Discuss platinum tile nippers. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Anyone use these nippers..?.. if so how do you find them.. ?

platinum-tile-nippers.jpg

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Thoose look tasty !
I now know why I like my rubis they last for years , thought I'd lost a set just before Xmas so bought some in Topps the Tile mate ones and second nibble on 600x600 porc and snapped off a quarter of one of the jaws!! :incazzato:Straight in the bin !

Am the total opposite bought a set of rubi nips about 12 years ago and the broke on the second job ,bought a pair of yellow handled nips from topps(yeah i hate topps)and they lasted 11 yrs only replaced them last year and on my 3rd pair in 12 months now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to platinum tile nippers. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
Most tutorials suggest 'pushing firmly'. How do you know how firmly, and how can you ensure that...
Replies
Views
How do you know when you need a new scoring wheel on a manual (Rubi) tile cutter? Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB