UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Pleading for help? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If it's a registered charity there are Tax allowances I think for this sort of thing, so if they bought from manufacturer directly stating they just need end of line production stuff at a low price, they could get the costs or part of the costs back. Possibly?

I'd speak to BCT, Johnsons, Pilks - those sorts of firms who have factories over here. See what they can do.

S

superfloor

Thanks for the advice it is just a kennel that takes on waifs and strays abandoned and abused yes I am doing it for free
I have spoken to them and they are just a husband and wife who started about 20 years ago and are not a registered
charity, It does not matter if the tiles are all the same size or pattern or colour though they would have to be smooth faced
(cleaning) that is the basics
Regards
Frank

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pleading for help? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I own a shop with flats above. Have applied for retrospective building regs and the building...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.