UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please Help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

connor17

Hello All,

In a predicament choosing what course to go on.

I have recently found a tiling course in South Wales.

Construction Skills Training Ltd.
Caerphilly

Has anyone got any information regarding the tiling courses they offer?

Has anyone / or know of anyone who has been on this course, if so, what did you / they think?

Living in South Wales it would make sense for me to attend this course, however,
wouldn't want to jepordise the quality of training that other courses may offer.

Would really appreciate a response.

Thanks Ryan

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Please Help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am a little stuck as to the best way forward on a job I have been asked to do. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, If you are interested in attending an intensive tiling course please visit our website...
Replies
Views
DaveCSC
D
R
Hi guys, im thinking of taking the week or 2 week course with construction skills college in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.