Discuss plumbers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

this was a post for another thread by pebs but some one closed it
don't get me started on plumbers:incazzato: I got a call from my mom this morning saying she had water dripping in the kitchen. She had called the plumber he came out had a quick look and said your son must have a pin hole in the grout or some thing:mad2:
i tried to tell them it was not possible i tanked it before and after fitting the wedi board and i used the wedi jointing silicone so there is no way it is a pin hole! but they would not have it so i cut the silicon out in the bottom corner and the water flooded out. There you go said Peat the leak you have a hole in the silicon :mad2: so i smashed the bottom tile out to see if i could find out how it was getting though the tanking. and there it was a drip drip drip off the tile above. Dose that look like an pin hole m8!:incazzato: but i was still confused how the water was getting past the tanking. Then he took the shower controls of and there was the leak and the answer to the question he had chopped the thanking away from around the pipes as he did not have them level when he first fixed them so the water was going down the front and the back of the wedi board :mad2::mad2::mad2: so now i have to rip it out and start again on Sunday. plumbers i'v s--- em!

P

puddle

:oops:

Do not understand it,got the tip of from a mate who knows a bloke who once went out with a lass who lives down the road from a ex trainer who used to work with a sister of a stable boy who had a yard next to a horse that came sixth once,thought dead cert, dead sorry,next time you get some plonker plumbers in will try to make a better shout
Looks like rain tomorrow so best stuck indoors sorting out anyway :uhoh2:

Reply to plumbers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
plumbers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.