I'm Looking For This Tile Polished porcelain Tile

Search the forum,

Discuss Polished porcelain Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Hi
I've been trying to locate a certain tile I had laid in my dining room ,its 600 x 600 polished porcelain the shop I purchased from closed down Euro tile...
I have a couple of spare boxes but nowhere what I need to complete an extension floor so it just flows through ,the info on the boxes are as follows: Nano Tech ,Grantio bone 9219501 .
Any help or info appreciated

Hi All
Found more info on my tile I need to purchase it's made by a company called SERAMIKSAN (I believe they based in turkey)
Cant seem to locate a retailer so hopefully posting a pict with info may help .
Screenshot_20190710-230318_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reply to Polished porcelain Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement