Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

Hi,

I have a job coming up laying abpot 26m sq of black and cream shiny mirror tiles. The tiles are 600 x 600. I have just seen a completed job in the said black tiles and see that they scratch very easily. Is there anything on the market that will protect the tiles from the annoying light day to day use scratches?
Thanks
Ian
Slippers........
203c_1.JPG

G

GazTech

Thanks for all the info. I am of the opinion that the customer should have a check up from the neck up! to have such a shiny floor on the main entrances downstairs. Still, the customer is always right???
Once I have grouted this lot up do you have to put any sort of seal on them?
I recommend this....Gaz
FILA POLISHED PORCELAIN IMPREG SEALER http://www.**********.co.uk/productimages/fullimages/Porcelain.jpg

P

Perry

Hi,

I have a job coming up laying abpot 26m sq of black and cream shiny mirror tiles. The tiles are 600 x 600. I have just seen a completed job in the said black tiles and see that they scratch very easily. Is there anything on the market that will protect the tiles from the annoying light day to day use scratches?
Thanks
Ian
i may be wrong here but imo porcelain tiles shouldn't scratch they are harder waring than granite :pete

Reply to Porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Available - Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes - 15.444 M2) Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Porcelain floor tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Floor Tiles
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond