Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Any polymer modified adhesive is suitable for porcelain... as in flexible etc..

Most if not all rapid sets and standard sets have a small amount of polymers for adhering to said tiles.

Thats what i thought as i was having a disagreement with a sales guy in a tile shop today he kept saying you can only use rapid set...then his colleague said you can use Bal CTF normal set for porcelain...ok i will take some of that. This was a tile shop i have not used before as this was a rush job that had come in late this afternoon i didn't have time to go to m normal supplier...Got six bags loaded up in the van...had a quick look at the back of the bag, and what does it say NOT FOR USE WITH PORCELAIN :yikes: I went back in and said you cant use this with porcelain tiles ' That will be OK we sell loads of this adhesive to people who have bought Porcalain tiles!!! I unloaded my van and left...Poor customers :incazzato:

Reply to Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Porcelain tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.