I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa grey on grey stripped tile

Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa grey on grey stripped tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

I’m looking for grey stripped tile about 30 years old. Pictures of the tile are attached. It was used on the bathroom floor and walls. Sold by Porcelanosa. I am in Connecticut, USA.

4602C2DD-8952-4591-A043-2C74A65FC79F.jpeg 647D2887-140F-4154-8A71-4CFB6E1D3CD5.jpeg

Reply to Porcelanosa grey on grey stripped tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views

Advertisement