UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porcelanosa Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Exactly what I thought, and the price too. wow.
I was almost at four figures for those tiles for 16 sq/m. !!!

Some people have lots of money.

I did a kitchen floor where the customer used Artizans in Devizes, [public forum Dom, let's leave prices in The Arms mate] Then 4 bathrooms, a hall, a conservatory and to finish off a 60 mtr patio.

He didn't use a car for work, he flew in a helicopter.

< me when I was paid

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

Nah, I was just telling him you could get lost in there! Perhaps he'll avoid going in there now, or leave marks somehow so he can find his way back out if he does dare to go in there. haha

Who Jesus Christ? he can just walk through the walls cant he? or maybe he can remember to remind himself 2000 years ago not to go into a large en-suite in the future

:smilewinkgrin:

B

borgie

over the last 3 months i have fixed about 800m2 using porcelnosa tiles addy, grout. i have to say that their quality has dropped a lot over the last 10 years. i used to live in jersey 10 years ago and used porscelanosa tiles on almost evey job. everything was always spot on. on the job i have just finished porcelnosa had to resupply, at their cost,all the wall tiles due to some bad shading which only came to light when the lights were turned on. i also used their quarry tiles, many were bowed and out of square. Their guys were on site for 3 days, even a director turned up on the 3rd day. they excepted full responsibility

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelanosa Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Beautiful wall tiles by Porcelanosa. 9.6 Sq M in Blanco (Cream) 5.6 Sq M in Marine (Grey) In...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.