Discuss Post keeps freezing as I post it. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hi all, Getting really fed up about try to list a post and the screen freezes saying it has lost connection with TF.

Any suggestions it's driving me nuts.

Mine does it all the time... but giving up now ... tried alsorts from new browser to clearing cache to ... give up .. sometimes it runs fine t hen others double posts , to data error , to lost connection to TF or TF not responding to not even posting the reply :lol: or TF taking to long to respond then connection lost ..

B

Bubblecraft

If its Internet explorer, you must be on a PC & not a Mac. Try downloading Mozilla Firefox & see if that browser works better for you. I've used it on OS Win 98, Win 2000, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista & now on Win 7 & I wouldn't use any other browser.
I don't use PC for the forum as I use Tapatalk so cannot comment on the freezing thing.
Try out Firefox & let us know how you get on

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Post keeps freezing as I post it. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB