UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Power tool cases in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

have a look at the festool systainer sytem. iv got loads and they work great. go for the t loc system.
you can get them in different coulours for a tanos (manufacturer, sister company of festool)

This looks a good system, just trying to figure out what you actually get for your money, if you buy a standalone case does it come completely empty and you buy the foam inserts?

A

Alan M

This looks a good system, just trying to figure out what you actually get for your money, if you buy a standalone case does it come completely empty and you buy the foam inserts?

everything you buy from festool is only the basic thing. everything is extra.
you can buy systainers,empty,with plastic inserts,sys with small boxs, drawers, and storage in the lid. you can buy pick and pluck foam to store the tools.
there is also a product (fastcap) kaizan foam that you can use to make inserts.
they also do mini and maxi sized systainers.
i love the system. but i have some of their tools so keeping the system is a no brainer.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Power tool cases in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
H
Hi I have previously tiled with ceramic tiles but this is my first foray into the world of...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.