Discuss Power vibro vid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

T

Time's Ran Out

So. Really you are looking for is a silent movie, filmed on a Cine 8, in ochre and brown, of a spotty faced kid laying 6inch tiles to a sand and cement screed with a cement slurry bond over 1000's of square yards!
No chance! All that type of film spontaneously combusted years ago.
Apart from the Anne Summers reference, sawdust would no doubt be outlawed for health and safety these days anyway!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

So. Really you are looking for is a silent movie, filmed on a Cine 8, in ochre and brown, of a spotty faced kid laying 6inch tiles to a sand and cement screed with a cement slurry bond over 1000's of square yards!
No chance! All that type of film spontaneously combusted years ago.
Apart from the Anne Summers reference, sawdust would no doubt be outlawed for health and safety these days anyway!

Thanks John, I will take that as a no then, you havn't found a video on power vibration system.

It was less than 10 years ago, but I suppose that could seem like the middle ages to some people.

Keep the banter going John, I think we are a dying breed. We few band of brothers.

D

DHTiling

Seems no one had uploaded any vids to you tube Phil..But for other members who want to read up on the slurry method that Phil did , then a couple links for you..

Vibration process

Process

looking at the tiles in link 2 , they look like the ones that Aldi or Lidl use lol lol ..
vibrationanimation.gif

Reply to Power vibro vid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi Everyone! :welcome2: Bringing to you updates about Mapei and our products, starting with...
Replies
Views
Mapei UK
M
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB