Discuss Premium travatine on retro-fit ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Midlandceramics

This is a retro fit ufh which lays on exsisting sub floor ! Becouse it's a refurb and they don't want sub floor up ! Height is a prob for builder for what goes on top ! Prob for me is I only do things properly ! The floor suppliers tech say just to put 10mm ply on top and screw. I wouldn't use less than 15mm min and screw 300mm! I've done plenty of ufh wet and elec ! But first time on retro ! And with it being travatine . There's some weight on it ! I read the spec through on there website and it read for a lightweight covering , ie. carpet, laminate. Lino ! But does read somewhere in it about tiles can be used ceramic , porcelain and slate !! It has a 10% compression ? And operates at 60 degrees ! I've never had any problems with wet underfloor heating but it has always been in the screed ! Has anyone used this retro fit , speed -fit .and what did they use to go over the pipe mats which are a thermal composite 15mm with a alli covering which the pipes are laid into it's recess

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Premium travatine on retro-fit ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need some advice from the collective mind. I've tiled a kitchen floor which has...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB