UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss preping new ply walls for tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cyclonebri1

Ah becoming clearer all the time.
Without wanting to prolong this thread forever, what about tiling on previously emulsioned walls, ie plaster and skim on block walls that have been painted with emulsion?

Actually I wont wait for the reply, it's obvious with a little thought:iamwithstupid: and I've just realised how easy and dust free it is to remove with a wall paper steamer.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to preping new ply walls for tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys halfway through fitting my new bathroom just waiting for the plasterer to finish...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Hi all, We have just bought a new-build house, and whilst there is a shower cubicle in the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.