Discuss price help needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
pricing up a floor i looked at today and i just wanted to run it by you to see what you think

its 53m2 trav opus romano pattern on a gyvlon screed, customer is supplying all materials.

i was looking at £35m2 plus £300 to prep the floor plus the price to hire the sander, which comes to my next question whats the best sander to hire, HSS hire is my local dealer.

Thanks All.

D

DHTiling

yes dave done a lot of reasearch on here its low latiance screed with under floor heating ......screeds been down for three weeks ufh being turn on this week.

just quoteing the job at the momment.......it was one that was posted on here xmas eve, so fingers crossed.

Ok.. remember it can be forced dry.. i have some pdf's in you require them as well mate.. is any plastering to be done yet.. this can hinder drying till that dries as well.. loads of air moisture about.

Reply to price help needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
price help needed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.