UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Price issue, restoring old victorian floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

RockCeramics

Your thoughts if possible.

We are at a situation with a client about our pricing for restoration works.
Spec:

Clean off, recondition , replace damaged or missing tiles with replica tiles to match existing 112m2
required tiles for matching.jpg

We have quoted £147m2 supply and fit

they are stating they are looking at £75m2

Tiles are fron Craven Duunill-jackfield
with tiles ranging from £1.25 to £8.70 flowered
The mosaic design they dont make any more so we will etch these ourselves £250
who would you feel is nearer to the correct rate.

We also have quarry tiles to replace.
clean off, recondition, replace damaged or missing tiles to match existing 54m2

Our rate £85 supply and fit
they are stating £32 m2 supply and fit.....

Cut back & concrete approximately 400x 6m 2nr areas 20121011_111200.jpg 20121011_113449.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Price issue, restoring old victorian floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
T
Evening all, I've got a Victorian floor in the pipe line to be fitted in a...
Replies
Views
Tommythetiler80
T
M
Hello all, I'm in the throes of a front garden restoration project across 6 terraced houses in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
T
Victorian hand cut design by timeless john posted Feb 8, 2016 at 3:18 PM Lovely little job we...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.