UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Price match from Trade tiler.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

price-match.jpg
price-match.jpg
Tradetiler Price Match

Tradetiler would like the opportunity to gain your business before you go elsewhere.

We endeavour to keep our prices low. We can't keep an eye on our competitors all of the time so we promise to,
where ever possible, do our best to match or even beat genuine prices of a competitor

Please contact us before ordering by: e-mail (preferred), Phone (01455 230 555) or fax (01455 619 537)

It will be helpful to know the following:

• Your name and a contact phone number (so we can confirm we are matching or beating the price)
  • The product name and model number (if applicable)
  • A URL (web address) of our competitor web site
  • The fully inclusive price on the competitor web site including. VAT & delivery
Once a purchase has been made, Tradetiler will not refund any deference in price. Please confirm your price match with us first

Tradetiler reserves the right not to sell our products if an agreement can not be made between us and you the customer.

C

cort tiling

hello again mr Neave, bought afew things from you in the past, i find Topps will do some very reasonable discounts on Rubi tools, that is if you've put enough business thier way.got my ts 50 plus from you,had to get a ts 60 and they were by far the best price by a country mile.
i need a new Rubi wet cutter as all i do nowadays is stone, i'll give you a ring sometime to see what you can do for me. thanks Dave. Nicholas Cort of Cort tiling.

M

Mike Mike

Hi, just found this thread now. ordered few things yesturday from tradetiler :). the best bit is that i used to buy rubi wet saw blade for £90, at tradetiler is only £42 :hurray:. did not see tradetiler selling any tools for stone (polishers, polishing pads, stone glue etc.)

I tell you what you need my son, one of these. Rodia Tools

Then you could take the Tube to work with all your tools in a gorilla tub and not have to take the van to drop tools off the day before. Just think how much time you'd save :lol:

M

Mike Mike

I tell you what you need my son, one of these. Rodia Tools

Then you could take the Tube to work with all your tools in a gorilla tub and not have to take the van to drop tools off the day before. Just think how much time you'd save :lol:

Scrap that. I just discovered the price. Not £100. Not £150. Not even £200. £549! Jesus Christ, those Dutch have got a mad sense of humour! :yikes:

G

Gazzer

I'm not too fussed if trade tiler has something at a few extra quid. I buy from them knowing how reliable they are and knowing the service I will always be guaranteed if I need it. You can't put a price on that!

Its amazing how many people will moan over a few pence...maybe a few pound, then moan that they have been undercut them self on a quote for tiling.
As said, you cant put a price on Tradetilers reliable service.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Price match from Trade tiler.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
PHG wetrooms offer tilersfroums members the best prices on your wetroom products, please ring to...
Replies
Views
P
D
Trade tiler... the num 1 site for all your tiling tool needs... Tradetiler.com Home Have now...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
U
Hello, We're hoping someone here can help. Our bathroom needs tiling 9m2 floor and 29m2...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there sorry i have not been here for some time. anyway have a problem took on a job for a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.