Discuss pricing a job tommorow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
I thought I was expensive but this takes the biscuit Imho 62m2 polished porcelain £6,500 labor only is what the guy has been quoted by the house builder, its a brand new house ,wont be finished for a few weeks so when it does get tiled there will be no skirting arcs etc to worry about how do they come up with that price especially (as I live in one of these builders houses and the tiling was terrible)

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
New build house, starting Saturday, any screed floors, ufh ? been caught before a few years back :(
No alan none of that ,starting Saturday because I work for a company full time ,been to see floor last week is flat as can be the skirts have been raised to suite at my request and the arcs all been cut to suit,so can not forsee any immediate problems :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to pricing a job tommorow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Is this tiling job acceptable? I had 2 bathrooms replaced in my house and have had problems...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB