Discuss Pricing Smaller Tiles :( in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

average

TF
Uk
I've 2 bathrooms to price in an old peoples home that's 3.5m sq witj 2.5m ceiling height using 100mm tiles on wall's labour only. No one else is in for it and if I price it decently, I think I'll get it without anyone else getting a chance to price.

Thing is, in all my years of tiling, I've only tiled a splashback in small tiles. I usually charge x-amount for splashbacks and a meterage rate for your usual size bathroom tiles but don't know what to charge for a full bathroom with 100mm tiles :( do I charge 25% more per Meter and hope for the best or would I be ripping the clinkers of it charging this much.

I'm booked up until first week in Dec and could do with this just before xmass. Any tips?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pricing Smaller Tiles :( in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've got a job coming up soon in a bathroom, wall to ceiling around the bath then...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB