UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Problem drilling hard tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jenny Croydon

Thanks for the link guys, but I'm finding that website a bit daunting. I can't quite see how to order the sizes we need, or work out how much it would all cost?? I clicked on a couple of the sizes, for example 8mm, and it took me to a kit with some sort of plastic thing, and it said £29.99! If it's all that dear, then it is going to end up costing more for some drills than the tiles cost, lol.

J

Jenny Croydon

This is the one you need
365Drills BFKMX diamond drilling kit for porcelain tiles
If you go to 365drills.com and click on Order Drill Bits, its the first picture, it shows the set with all the bits in, its £49.99 and has the button to click to order underneath it, its called BFKMX or Bathroom Fitters Kit Max.
Thanks for the link, but I'm still confused by the link you sent me. I need 8mm, 15mm, 22mm and 40mm holes drilled. The first kit on that link says it drills 15, 22 and 30. But not 8mm or 40mm.
Then the kit under the video says 6, 8, 16, 30 and 40. But not 22mm.
Frustrated. Do I have to buy two kits?
Then when I scroll further down the page it compares 365Drills' prices to Screwfix but doesn't mention that they make a 22mm size.
I wish the people that made these websites would simplify things for us dumb blondes, life doesn't have to be this complicated, it's only drilling a few holes, lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Problem drilling hard tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.