Discuss Product recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

william underhill

Hi,

Currently in the process of re tiling my kitchen floor. At the moment I've got all the old tiles up leaving me with just a concrete slab, but due to the age of property there's no dpm underneath.

Was after recommendations for a good liquid dpm to put down on top of the slab, preferably one that's easy to apply.

Plan after that is to lay insulation boards and electric mat underfloor heating. I've seen there's so many on the market so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good heating system too.

Thanks!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Product recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB