UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Profiling wheels and bull nosing bits . in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

How many of you would buy Stone profiling wheels for your electric cutters like this..

media.nl

Or the hand profiling bits like these for grinders..

media.nl

If Trade tiler was to get something like these would you buy them...?

These can be used for Porcelain and Stone tiles...

I for one would , so what about you..?

G

Gazzer

:drool5:

I like the idea of that, but it would depend on how much they are. Very handy bit of kit i should think when you use it but I think it would be sat in the van on 9 out of 10 jobs.

Indeed you are right but i would be telling the client i could bullnose the tile as i did today...they were amazed it could be done...luckily it was only Travertine,, but i didnt tell them how it was done

D

DHTiling

Much quicker on window reveal than bevelling them all, id buy them and promote it massivley to the customer. Only needs a sample of a piece on the van to show them.

I like the idea of skirting tiles with that edge too, what about small upstands on worktops too?

The list of possibilities is endless IMHO... Remember you can bull nose porcelain tiles and then polish... no trims with polished porcelains on walls etc.. worth thinking about.

Make all corners softer to look at..

These bits are virtually none existent in the uk, so deffo a need for them as stone etc is so so popular now..

Reply to Profiling wheels and bull nosing bits . in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.