Discuss QEP - Lash system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

James Spelrem

Dave in all fairness I have installed tile for twenty years and by far this has been the most bullet proof system I have used yet. I just installed 24*24 tile on gypcrete 3500sq' in a new bank in sylvan lake the pour was bad. where it would have taken me 2 weeks to level and lay.7 days start to finish on the angle AND I DARE YOU TO FIND A FLATTER LOOKING FOOR. The system is exspensive you have to buy bulk. no the lash clips do not show trough they break at the base.P.S how do I show picture love to showyou a custom water fall.

M

mags

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

First truly simple marble, slate, granite tile leveling system, virtually eliminates lippage,

the video .. It doesnt say lippage free its says VIRTUALLY lippage free and when they instal the tiles they don't float them leaving the trowel spaces underneath :yikes:

and check out the price for it and the tools For the diy tiler and professional tilers alike the Tuscan Levelling System is the first truly simple marble, slate and granite tile levelling tool

Thats the tuscan levelling system and not QEP..:thumbsup:

J

James Spelrem

I own both and use both tuskan is a wonderful system with optimal situations the one downfall of tuskan is the bottom pad has 4 bumps that raise the tile off the pad not very strong still need a very flat surface to use.
lash has a u clip allows for a more uneven floor downfall of of lash is it is only good to a certain thicknesss of tile. as for bowed tile it will pull a curve out if you stagger your field . I can show you lots of pics using both systems but when trying to load pics it says i need a secity tag.P.S lots of trades men have scoffed both systems saying you dont need them and your right you dont i have laid large format for years without them but never as fast as i can with them :hurray:by the way just bought the MK 112 water saw It IS SWEET.:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to QEP - Lash system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
QEP - Lash system
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.