Discuss Quality Street or Roses?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

imgres
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

U

user123

Well as an ex- and life long chocolate addict I'll say NO to both.. not entirely easy, but no sugar for 9 weeks now, and feel so much better, it's convincing... no/ well hardly any at all/ aches and pains! No headaches!! More energy! And the lurgy that threatened with the slightly sore throat never materialised, I can't believe how surprisingly easy it is to actually give it up... can't promise I'll be able to leave it forever, but I hope I'll be able to.
Just look at this for example!

1. How Arthritis and Sugar Consumption Can Be a Problem Combination

7 Jun 2009 ... Years later I learned of the clear biochemical connection between sugar and pain. It doesn't matter whether the sweetener is sugar or corn ...
    Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.comHealthWellness - Cached - Similar
  2. SUGAR is direct cause of KNEE PAIN - KNEEguru Forum Archives

7 posts
    Today(14 days later) 90% of the pain is gone. The 10% pain I have left is ... I have to applaud you for making the connection between sugar and disease. ...
    KNEEguru Forum Archives - Cached - Similar
    Get more discussion results
  3. High Blood Sugar and Joint Pain - MSN Health & Fitness - Diabetes

6 Aug 2010 ... However, there is an indirect connection between blood sugar and joint pain. People with diabetes are at increased risk of tendonitis, ...
    health.msn.com/health-topics/diabetes/articlepage.aspx?cp... - Cached - Similar
  4. The Relationship between Bunions, Sugar and the Spleen

As the problem becomes more chronic, pain tends to worsen, and limited joint motion ... All of them would affirm some connection with sugar and would look ...
    acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=28075 - Cached - Similar
  5. Back Pain Treatment: How Insulin Causes Lower Back Pain And What ...

2 Jun 2009 ... There is a very direct connection between sugar and lower back pain. And, sugar causes inflammation, the cause of all pain. ...
    selfadjustingtechnique.com/back-pain-treatment-how-insulin-causes-lower-back-pain-and-what-you-can-do-about-it/ - Cached - Similar

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Quality Street or Roses?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Morning all, Apologies for the delay in posting this. I've moved house and we had to wait for...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Quality Street or Roses??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.