Discuss Quality Street or Roses?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

the chemicals we use at work G smell like marzipan if mixed in a certain way :D

what nail polish are using that smells like marzipan while sitting on the forum at work?
b-wink.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A guy on my HR course at uni works for Manor Bakeries who make for Kiplings...... He always picks up a couple of boxes of treats at next to no price cos they're unsaleable items :drool5: and then he brings them to uni :drool5:

I did a Christmas run there one year when I was 16, loved it. All the cakes you can eat whilst working are free (I think they do that so you stuff your face full for the first week and then hate cakes for the rest of your time there?! - didn't work with me though! lol - Just the choccy ones got sickly) and then the site shop sells to the staff at really good prices as they either run too much on a line or damage a few or they're near the end of their sell-by.

I used to love eating cherry bakewells when they'd just that second been made and still really warm. Mmmmmmmm. And hazlenut slices mmmmmmm.

Reply to Quality Street or Roses?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Morning all, Apologies for the delay in posting this. I've moved house and we had to wait for...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Quality Street or Roses??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.