Discuss Quartz and UFH !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tubs

Went to price a job tonight 4m floor and low and behold its quartz and UFH, Gulfstone and warmup combo, straight away told them its a no no, even had an email from them with this link saying its ok to do so, I'm not happy at doing this job it's a mate of a mate who's always right, think I will walk, below is a link to the supplier stating that's all is well in this situation !!

http://www.tonsoftiles.co.uk/stardu...sCsid=dju1l3rs9o86tbvb1tv262p6t6#.UZVSuny9KSM

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quartz and UFH !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi There, Need advice please, we are set on buying White Mirror fleck Quartz tiles for our...
Replies
Views
R
Been to see a job tonight, 2 1st floor bathrooms tiled by a builder in a barn conversion...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
C
Wet Vs Dry polishing, which is better? We get asked this daily. There is really no definitive...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
K
I'm about to tile a single wall the length of a bath up to the ceiling with 300 x 300 black...
Replies
Views
Martino
M
S
OK heres the basic story: Back in August i think it was I started a travertine wetroom (you...
Replies
Views
paul flight
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB