Discuss Quartz Mirror Fleck Tiles (Best Price) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Plumbd

Hi Forum,

Just joined, so i thought i`d ask a question about Quartz Mirror Fleck Tiles (Black). I am looking to buy approx 7mtr sq, can anyone give me advise on what to get.
I am looking for 30 x 60 cm Tiles in the price range of £50-80 mark? if thats poss!!. Can anyone recommend which tiles to go for, and would they be JET BLACK (No Grey within the tile) with a fair amount of Mirror Fleck.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Plumbd.

D

DHTiling

Hi Dave, is the true Galaxy tiles got the gold fleck through them, I saw Galaxy tiles in CTD IN Glasgow but the missus didn`t like them, the ones she liked were the Silver Mirror Fleck type, and some are really expensive. thats why i`m on the forum to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to middle of the road Mirror Fleck Tiles.

Cheers

CTD ones are not granite they are conglomerate resin based and a fortune..

What i mean is galaxy granite,, much nicer and a 100% stone and not a resin based copy..

D

DHTiling

This is galaxy granite
Black%20Galaxy%20Granite,%20Star%20Galaxy%20Granite

Reply to Quartz Mirror Fleck Tiles (Best Price) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Quartz Mirror Fleck Tiles (Best Price)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.