Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Quartz tiles - tile mountain in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

sculliano

Hello,

would be great if you could give me some advice.

From Belfast & i'm looking to buy some Quartz tiles. (not sure how much at minute).

Cheapest I can find locally is Armatile £71.95 per sq m

I found a place online that delivers to NI for a reasonable price. Tilemountain. Anyone any experience with this company regarding quality? Quality Quartz Stone With Crushed Mirror Pieces Providing a Sparkly Polished Finish
Size: 600x600mm 12mm thickness

I appreciate any advice given.

Karen :thumbsup:

Hello Karen, Welcome.

There is a world of difference between quartz tiles in all honesty. Lots of cheap quartz coming in from China that has nowhere near the same amount of bling as the true quartz tiles have.

If i was you i would get a sample sent from TM, but i would go and see what Armatile have in stock. They are a very reputable tile seller.

Simple search on this very forum and you will see alot of posts/threads relating to problematic quartz tiles.

Reply to Quartz tiles - tile mountain in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there has had any dealings with tile mountain? Prices seem...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys Looking for some advice please. I laid 3 bathrooms a while back with sparkle quartz...
Replies
Views
Silver Birch
S
C
Hi, Not a tiler but looking to get the correct materials ready for the job. Just purchased...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, One of our clients that we supplied have got a problem with quartz tiles. They have done...
Replies
Views
S

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Quartz tiles - tile mountain
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond