Discuss Quartz vinyl floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pepsi

Hi all . I have been given boxes of Rikett Vinyl Quartz Floor Tiles , 300mm x 300mm approx 2 -3mm thick enough for me to lay my kitchen floor what I need to know is do I need to remove old self adhesive floor tiles first or can I lay straight on top or do I need to remove to bare the concrete floor and what would be the best type of adhesive to use and the best laying procedure (do I have to start in the approx middle of the room ? ) do I need to use a levelling compound before I even think about starting although I think the concrete floor is pretty good to start with. Any help greatly appreciated as I've only done either self adhesive tiles before or quarry type tiles in a small downstairs toilet area

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quartz vinyl floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB