Discuss question for proper tiler,s ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Ok..... I'll get the ball rolling with a pic of me going out on a stag night in Newcastle.......... (;o)
6d9c9b17-7704-c124.jpg

Have you always had that beard - because you remind me of a 'girl' Dave was chatting up in the 'Bigg Market'.

D

DHTiling

well that,s not very nice dave!! anybody would think you did not like me and that you are vindictive LOL

Well don't be a tit and post proper tilers only, this section of the forums is for all Arms members.. then you try to single certain ones out..

Think before you post such rubbish... and if you want vindictive.. keep this attitude up..

Thread closed.

Reply to question for proper tiler,s ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
question for proper tiler,s ??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.