Currently reading:
Question For The Sigma Users

Discuss Question For The Sigma Users in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ruairi mac

Hi everyone,

I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to spend a few quid on a new sigma 3EK klick klock. That's the 1280mm one. First off it's a great piece of kit, but today I got thinking about the width of the measuring bar. It's great if your using 800x800 or bigger but what if there was a smaller measuring bar at say 300mm either side of the cutting wheel.

My problem was that I was tiling a bathroom floor in a standard 3bed semi and the landing area outside the bathroom was too narrow for the cutter. I didn't like going into customers bedrooms so ended up running up and down stairs a few to times to cut outside.

I'm not suggesting that sigma change the size of the bar that comes with the cutter but maybe and optional extra?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Question For The Sigma Users in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
It's been a while since my last tiling job. We finished a kitchen renovation some time ago and...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB