Discuss Quiet in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

I have busy and quiet spells not the best as one week I will earn a good wage then all the hard work goes down the pan the next when it's quiet site work is where it's at for me at the mo and even that can be slow domestic side is rubbish as everyone wants it down straight away plus there are a few tilers round my area out of work and a few of then are rough !! I've seen their work but they price up jobs for like a tenner a metre and mess me right up !!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quiet in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB