Discuss Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

darrena

We are just refitting out ensuite and making it in to a wet room.
I had a guy over a few days back to give me a quote to do the job, would do it myself but being a wetroom and didnt want to chance it.

the room is 2.7m x 0.9m and is being tiled to the ceiling.
There is a small window at one end and a door in the centre.
The floor in the shower area is going to be done in starlight quartz mosaic and the remaining floor in 30x30 starlight quartz.
The walls are to be fitted with a 30x60 length ways 60% quartz the rest in a porcelin tile.

I really like the tiler seems trust worthy how ever his quote was a little more that expected.

He quoted 4.5 days plus adhesive / grout at just short of £***.

This is the only quite we have been given so just looking to sense check it etc.

Was going to get a second quote but quite happy to use the guy if the price is fair!

Cheers
Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Gotten a quote through for some work done to our house and just wanted to benchmark it against...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.