Discuss Raaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

Drove to Hatfield this morning (140mile round trip) as I left my wet wheel there yesterday. Drove back and van was making funny noises. Like loud noises. Thing is, its less than two years old.

So I get to my job in Northampton a little late, and it turns out that the job was no-where near ready for me. So I had to go home anyway.

So I take my van to the ford garage and explain the problem

"yep no problem, its under warranty, so we'll fix it and give you a call"

wait a minute, I need a van to work!

"how long will you have it for?"

"at least till middle of next week"

so Im all "dude, if I dont work, I dont get paid. I need you to hire me a van while you have mine in for fault repair!"

and this guy is looking at me like Im an alien. He said

"I can loan you this new fiesta, but if you damage or make a mess in it, its a £500 excess bill"

me: "listen chap, I paid £12k for that van, its broken, and you wont hire me a van???"

"nope"

me: "well I want to speak to the manager please"

Manager comes out, I speak to him, he says no problem, makes one phone call, comes back out and says he will get a van in for this afternoon, sorry for any problems, anything else I can help you with?

Which is a bit different to "nope"

:lol::mad2::lol:

Some people!!! Raaaarrrgh!

Reply to Raaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Raaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.