Discuss Raimondi Special offers on Washboys - advice please. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Hi all, It's that time of year when I clear the van out fully and out with the old and in with the new. I know there has been many threads covering washboys and the Karl Dahm v's everyone else comparison but Raimondi along with Kwik Split www.kwiksplit.co.uk have some cracking deals on the Skipper and Pedalo as long as you need the promotional items aswell?

I have had a cheap washboys in the past, why? i dont know really, as use them for a while and then revert back to the old bucket and sponge!!

New years resolution is back to the washboy but this time something that works correctly.

I have three contenders as mainly do domestic work. Raimondi Skipper, Karl Dahm or Maximo profil fro Pro tiler.

From posts that i have read the Karl Dahm seems to get better reviews for example the flat bed is lower in the bucket so not as much water is needed.

I can not find anything on the Maximo profil with it's three rollers that holes in them which seems a good idea.

Anyway I hate wasting money and always try to buy the best if able to so just want make sure that this time i make the right choice.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has used the Skipper and Karl dahm and the pro and cons i.e which has better rollers etc and if anyone out there can give a report on the maximo profil.

Many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raimondi Special offers on Washboys - advice please. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
feedback please from any users out there please,.i have been thinking about trying them out ! i...
Replies
Views
Having used my Karl Dahn washboy for the last 8 years which has done me well,I lost two of my...
Replies
Views
Bradma9
B
J
Okay all after reading threads etc i have decided to move into this century. Out with all the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
I've not long got in from viewing a job some 30 minutes drive from me. Large house in a rural...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Tiler by trade. Having a home extension done and a plasterer friend of mine kindly...
Replies
Views
amsie
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB