Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Rain... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I usually only have sundays off. I'm amazed you have the energy or inclination to cycle 30 miles. I'm spent this morning sorting things for next week and I've got an appointment to be horizontal on the couch all afternoon.

The reason I'm doing it is because a friend of mine died of lung cancer very suddenly this year. And her husband is doing a thousand mile cycle ride to raise much needed money for the Hospice who looked after her during her last few weeks. Im cant do the cycle ride as he and another guy are doing it across france and its going to take them a couple of weeks to complete and i cant commit the time, so by showing my support im in training with them. :thumbsup:

Reply to Rain... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, made a complete rookie mistake! Been tiling a couple of years now..and recently Done...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rain...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.