Discuss Raised Hall Way in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brandty

I'm about to tile my friends kitchen floor flowing through to the hallway, the problem I have is the hallway sits about 10/15mm higher than the kitchen !! I'm thinking of starting a gradual slope 2m from the door way-entrance to the hallway to meet the higher floor surface, is this a correct method? Any advice on achieving this or any other methods would be much appreciated thanks.

Not the best photo sorry !!! The floor has previously had a levelling compound put down ( not very well )
image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raised Hall Way in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice on how much adhesive to use. I’ve taken on my first tiling project and found...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I don’t really post, I get all my info usually from just searching. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB