UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Random pattern generator - ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

This is as close as I could get it at the moment.

Attachments

• pattern3.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 40
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Random pattern generator - ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Greetings All, appreciate the expertise existing in this forum. I am a home remodeler, not a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
J
First post here so big Hi to you all and hopefully can get some expert advice on the following -...
Replies
Views
jono400
J
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.