Discuss rapid setting grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

with all due respect m8 if you have a 3 man team and you can't do 80m2 in 2 days there is something very wrong.
2 men fixing and one mixing and setting up that is only 20m2 per day how is that hard ?
Just shows my lack of experience in site work or working with a team. I have only ever worked alone and never done site work so that sort of area seems big to me, even with 3 guys taking in to account possible floor prep, cuts, grouting, sealant etc. I didn't say it couldn't be done, just that to me it seemed a tall order!

Reply to rapid setting grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm after some advice please. I've been tiling a few years but never even asked to do...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
rapid setting grout
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.