Discuss Re-grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi.
Been asked to do a quote to regrout approx 6sqm and reseal bath. Not been to see job yet but had a photo sent. What's the usual price to regrout

received_10153645485283397.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

Funnily enough I had a previous customer call me this week about a price for a regrout on this..
V__1AE6.jpeg

Now and again when the carefully planned week goes for a burton can earn a decent day out of these to drop on to, and at a days notice usually..
Price.. Full day at day rate, new feign machine blade, 100% mark up on grout and silicone n Bobs your mothers brother ;)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Funnily enough I had a previous customer call me this week about a price for a regrout on this.. View attachment 77628
Now and again when the carefully planned week goes for a burton can earn a decent day out of these to drop on to, and at a days notice usually..
Price.. Full day at day rate, new feign machine blade, 100% mark up on grout and silicone n Bobs your mothers brother ;)
Id rather sit at home on me xbox ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re-grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
We are redoing our bathroom and had a long discussion on tanking with our handyman who does...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB