Discuss Re grouting jobs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Hi all 1st post on here
just wondered what you guys for re grouting jobs,normally I would not usually touch them,can't be bothered and too much hassle unless its a small area.i had a dremmel but it went up in smoke after its 1st job,got it replaced then the 2nd one done the same.
so what's your tool off choice?

Fein for me but I do avoid regrouting if I can.

D

danmasey

I did a re grouting job last week and used my new makita multi tool with the grouting blade. Worked great. Check out the pics below of what the guy did as he didn't like the mouldy grout. ****ed myself when I seen it. Tried to price myself out but he accepted the quote. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360528362.062133.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360528422.447988.jpg

He put white silicone over all the grout lines. Lol

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I did a re grouting job last week and used my new makita multi tool with the grouting blade. Worked great. Check out the pics below of what the guy did as he didn't like the mouldy grout. ****ed myself when I seen it. Tried to price myself out but he accepted the quote. View attachment 49504 View attachment 49505

He put white silicone over all the grout lines. Lol

Brilliant! As DIY bodge jobs go that's right up there with some of the best!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re grouting jobs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Ok I am fitting the tile trim L shaped aluminium profile around the window, Dave you are right...
Replies
Views
Is this tiling job acceptable? I had 2 bathrooms replaced in my house and have had problems...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB