Discuss Re: Help Concerning Silicone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

finished job looks soo much better. Less manky. :smilewinkgrin:

And yes.......it is a shotgun cert next. Watch out them clays. :thumbsup:
get your *** up here Col, forget the tin pot, not very realistic, even flying clays...real birds are the true test,,,oh, and bring some cider (proper cider) with you. [MENTION=42242]Tricky[/MENTION] tiler, that looks a helluva lot better :)

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
get your *** up here Col, forget the tin pot, not very realistic, even flying clays...real birds are the true test,,,oh, and bring some cider (proper cider) with you. @Tricky tiler, that looks a helluva lot better :)

I shot shot a sparrow with an air gun when I was a young-en........I felt guilty as hell. I couldn't shoot anything alive now.

Well, maybe the French. :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re: Help Concerning Silicone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB