Discuss Recommend me a decent budget white bathroom wall tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

champ222

Hi Guys

I'm in the process of trying to price up my new bathroom, and i'll be having all of the walls completely tiled in white tiles with grey grout, with a grey vinyl floor. There may be a grey feature round the center of the wall, I haven't yet decided.

average size of tiles I guess, not especially big, nor especially small... 200mm x 150mm maybe? something around there.

Money is tight, so have you seen any bargains about?

A bit vague I know, but any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

C

champ222

thanks guys.

when i bought my kitchen floor tiles from B&Q, we made sure they all had the same batch number. they all match well colour wise, but there was a few that were a little smaller than the others which knocked things on the wonk a bit (I know.... i was warned...)

Trying to avoid that again to be honest, will the wickes ones all be equally sized? or is it worth spending a bit more?

Thanks again

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
thanks guys.

when i bought my kitchen floor tiles from B&Q, we made sure they all had the same batch number. they all match well colour wise, but there was a few that were a little smaller than the others which knocked things on the wonk a bit (I know.... i was warned...)

Trying to avoid that again to be honest, will the wickes ones all be equally sized? or is it worth spending a bit more?

Thanks again

they are ok , tiled a few bathrooms in them.. Wouldn't have mentioned them otherwise.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommend me a decent budget white bathroom wall tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Replies
Views
C
Hi, Not a tiler but looking to get the correct materials ready for the job. Just purchased...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB