Discuss Recommendations- The best knee pads??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
High Wycombe
I use the alpro pads but got annoyed with them falling off and movin around,so went and got me some fento pro. These were comfy and light but not as well cushioned as the alpro , so took out the straps from the fentos (which you can buy separate) stuck em in the alpro, now perfect. Comfy and stay in place all day. Win Win!!
Love your style, straps are far too loose on Alpros, plus once they become warn they become too coarse to use for grouting on sensitive tiles, so really need two pairs.
If only I was female and able to use "yarn and thread" to tighten the Alpro straps.

faceman

TF
Arms
Northampton
I recently bought some Alpro knee pads, potentially a good knee pad but they're rubbish as the straps are too long.

I’ve had a pair for about 9 years and everyone I know had the same problem with the straps. We’ve all replaced them with the bento replacement straps. The slot in perfect and are realistic leg size. We just cut off the excess Velcro once you’ve worked out your size. Protiler do them

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommendations- The best knee pads??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there question re knee pads and rubi wheelie sit down thing( hopefully pic uploads ) I've...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB