Discuss Recommended Printers for Wall and Floor Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Recommended Printers for Wall and Floor Tilers

Printers, whether leaflets or business cards, for wall and floor tilers.

Let us know who you use, what it was for, and how much they charged.

This thread should come in handy next year. I'll not plug our guys but I bet they get a mention as they've done a shed load of work for the guys on all the forums.

B

Bubblecraft

Vistaprint for my cards. Don't do the cheap & nasty efforts they do
dy6e4ahu.jpg

udehu4y5.jpg

£29.52 for 1000

P

Peter

Use www.printproject.co.uk

1000 double sided full colour cards for £40. Best quality cards I've ever seen too - lovely classy feel 400gsm and finish. A graphic designer mate told me about them. Usually have them in a couple of days too. Never been impressed with Vistaprint/Goodprint, they're expensive and of low quality unless you spend mega bucks with them. Priced the same spec cards on Goodprint as I have and they came to about £110.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

system3

In addition to having a bathroom/plumbing company, I'm a qualified graphic designer and have done a fair few design jobs for the guys on the plumbing forum.

The one company I recommend over all others for quality and value is: Printing Services - Online Printing Services - Ink Shop Printing

Conveying the right image is everything these days.

We're having a Christmas Card design competition over on the Plumbers Forum and I've donated the prize which is 5,000 full colour leaflets and a bespoke design by myself. Should bring some work in over the January lean times.

Everyone is welcome to join in, if you join up on the Plumbers Forum. Closing date is the 22nd of December, voting is by poll.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommended Printers for Wall and Floor Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB