Discuss removing existing floor tiles with underfloor heating in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
better off using an sds hammer chisel, if you have one, Kango's always used to be big heavy numb things imo:thumbsup:
welcome to the forums sandyapple

That's wot i thought the tile removing attachment on the Kango was. Evidently not :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to removing existing floor tiles with underfloor heating in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB