Discuss Reputable company ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys,
I have a customer who wants UFH.
I supplied a price and she has found a company who has undercut my price for the heating by 200 quid ish.

Now they are either cheap for A reason, or just stock good stuff at competitive prices (buying in large quantities so get good discount)

Do you guys know of them?
Rate their UFH wire 150w ?
Reputable ?
Too cheap?

Thanks in advance :)

I've used them a lot. Good products and good service tbh.
They've not really undercut you as they sell to trade and public for the same rate.
Frustrating perhaps but then it's up to us to justify any mark-up we might make.

Just don't make any mark up as it is cheaper than my other supplier

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Reputable company ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
G
Hey guys After having a good chat with the guy who will be laying my tiles I've decided to go...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
I lost a large job on price, the client who I've been doing other work for has asked if I can...
2 3
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
W
Hello everyone, first time poster here... I've very recently (2 weeks ago) started my own...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB