Discuss Resin floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

done here in 2008
Rapid Mix - Home Page - http://www.rapidmix.it/

IMG_20160829_204725.jpg

I was obviously wrong. Antonios system does seem epoxy based, but doesn't seem the same as I've been researching. This type of flooring is pretty common in America, and there's a lot of stuff on youtube as to how to apply it, but I've only come across one supplier in England, and he's not very easy to deal with. Whilst Antonios system was 1cm thick, and self leveling, most epoxy systems work on the basis of several colours mixed into epoxy resin, and then poured on the primed floor, and then spread around using a roller, and it's usually strong enough to only need one coat.

Has anyone come across courses in the UK for this stuff.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Resin floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB