Discuss Riamondi pedalo cheap alternative in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

masterofnone

Hi all, just tried this out today on 60m floor and worked so well I had to share it with anyone as tight as me but wants a quick way to clean the grout up. We used a Kentucky mop Bucket with wringer from eBay. I'll try to upload to YouTube for anyone interested. 3 of us grouted and cleaned 60m2 in 2hrs piece of cake. Also took video of Rubi squeegee in use if anyones interested.

M

masterofnone

yeh I'm sure the Pedalo is great but most of my work is small domestic i couldn't justify the money for this one large floor and having watched the video of the Pedalo i was sold on the idea so started to search fleebay and somehow came accross this for £20. Ive just looked again on fleebay and there's a few used ones like mine for less than £20. It's probably not as quick as a Pedalo but is loads faster than using my washboy and alot easier on the arms.

M

masterofnone

Thanks it worked a treat but the grout needs to be runnier. We poured it straight on the floor and then pushed it around with the squeegee. The video is me just cleaning last bits off just before cleaning with the sponge. By the time I'd thought about a video my mate had done the first bit.
I've got another 100 ish metres to do there next weekend so I'll try and take a video of us grouting with the squeegee not just cleaning off.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Riamondi pedalo cheap alternative in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" from the other side of the pond, currently living in...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
G
Now while i do have a liking for Rubi and Sigma, i also like the Raimondi range. They have some...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB