UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rib eye is the best, keep ya fillet... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

If you like your steak go to Argentina! I was there 18 years ago mountaineering.
We started in Mendoza, one of the wine capitals. The fillet steak was chargrilled, served with salad, and washed down with the most amazing wines i've ever had. The more you ate the more you wanted!!!
Never ever had steak anywhere near as good.
Being served by gorgeous Argentinian super models wasn't too bad either......

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
If you like your steak go to Argentina! I was there 18 years ago mountaineering.
We started in Mendoza, one of the wine capitals. The fillet steak was chargrilled, served with salad, and washed down with the most amazing wines i've ever had. The more you ate the more you wanted!!!
Never ever had steak anywhere near as good.
Being served by gorgeous Argentinian super models wasn't too bad either......

I don't mind their corned beef either!!!!!

Reply to Rib eye is the best, keep ya fillet... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
D
Budget renovation as I just bought the flat. Cavity brick walls, 1 external. Removed old tiles...
Replies
Views
I have a room 3m X 8m , which has a change of direction at about halfway down the room 8m side...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.